Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - N100HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentN1TE

Member Name N100HT

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: N100HT

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : hacked client- auto crouching

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was most likely banned because I sat not moving at spawn in crouch while I went afk. I understand how this could very much look like auto crouch.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? In faction servers people hack all the time its very common I am sure staff was just taking precautions to prevent this. If someone looks like they are hacking it is better to simply ban them and have them make an appeal than to let them get away with it because you are not sure.

Why should we unban you? I was not using any kind of auto crouch. I simply placed a piece of tape over my left shift that curved around my keyboard that held down the button. I then went to pick up my spouse from class and spend time with her. When I got home I saw that I was banned for three days. I have time stamped screenshots I am willing to provide of my versions of minecraft all taken as soon as I got home. (I live Eastern USA so the time I am writing this is 11:06 PM). I read that macros are not allowed but there was a comment by Mod, Katarina Couteau that stated that having an object hold down your shift key was okay. I held down the shift feeling it wouldn't kick me for AFK if I was in crouch though I may be wrong. I really enjoy the server and want to play more. I also have pictures of my shift key held down by tape taken as soon as I got home.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not sneak again while AFK..

How can we trust you again? I really truly enjoy this server. It is well put together it has a great community (not always the nicest) but fun to talk to and hilarious. I have enjoyed chatting with staff members, being taught how to raid claimed bases, and ultimately enjoying a game I havent played in years. I played drugcraft a long time ago and I love the way it is put together so thoroughly. I want to play again and I want everyone to share my good experience so I wish not to hinder anyone's experience. It's a game that people are meant to have fun playing.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know you are putting in hard work and there are more important things to do than read a plea from someone who wants to play on the server right now. I will continue to vote while I am gone if I can and I plan on donating in this time too. I am sorry for the trouble and I hope to see you on the server soon. Thank you so much for your time and your consideration. This will not happen again.

SilentN1TE

Screenshot (5).jpg
Screenshot (6).jpg
Screenshot (4).jpg

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was most likely banned because I sat not moving at spawn in crouch while I went afk. I understand how this could very much look like auto crouch.

Why should we unban you? I was not using any kind of auto crouch. I simply placed a piece of tape over my left shift that curved around my keyboard that held down the button.

I was pushing you around the spawn building, and force TPing you to me while you were afk. The force TP should have made you stop sneaking. I also kicked you to the lobby to make sure that you didn't just have something stuck on your keyboard (the lobby auto-joins players after a few minutes). When you came back you were still sneaking, and that's only possible if you're running on a hacked client. You can send me as many screen shots as you want, it's very easy to delete versions.

The only way you're allowed to keep yourself in sneak mode is with tape, or something on your keyboard. We do not tolerate any hacked clients.
Appeal Denied. You can wait out your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.