Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - nateham

nateham

Member Name nateham

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: nateham

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : server perm ban

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : TheCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : Killah

Reason for ban on record : Constant annoyance - refusal to listen to staff

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was being rather difficult to deal with constantly hurling insults at anyone and everyone.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? To be honest the only explanation I have is I must of been pissed off at something and was just generally in a bad mood.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't expecting a perm ban for telling someone to "fuck off"and I don't think what I did was worthy of a permanent ban, maybe a mute or a tempban at most. However now I know how you deal with things I will definitely tune it down a bit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will stop being so toxic as this is a server I generally like to play

How can we trust you again? You cant really trust anyone, but you can take my word :)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im not a bad person, I don't hack on your server, I played your server fairly. within the first 2 days I joined i was on it quite often and was planning on playing more often as I have friends on a previous server that play here. I would really appreciate a second chance as now I know that being toxic is rather unnecessary and will only cause me to be banned

Latest posts

Members online