play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - NESTER51

NESTER51

Username:

In-Game Name: erndog101

Reason for ban Towny "Griefing"

Length of ban: 3 days.

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game.

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was visiting the many towns and realized that some are not within the town's borders. I was under the impression that since it was in the wilderness, it was fair game, which it should be, that is why the towns create borders to protect the things inside. It's not my fault they didn't pay attention to their borders.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because nowhere in the rules forum does it state that taking from unclaimed wilderness was punishable. Also, I am the only one banned for multiple days for this, everyone else was given 24 hours, I was initially given a day now it's 3 days which is very unfair.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will no longer take things I find in the wilderness because I will get banned for it.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Now that I know ill get banned for it, I'm not gonna do it again, why would I, I'll just keep working on my base.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please give warnings or talk to someone before a 3-day ban that could've been easily talked through. I wouldn't have even made this appeal if it stayed at 1 day but changing it to 3 days seems very unjust for the "crime".

Latest posts

Members online