play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - NESTER51

NESTER51

Username:

In-Game Name: erndog101

Reason for ban X-Ray and Freecam

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game.

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I found a base and dug down.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was using entities and this caught my eye. I dug down and through a mineshaft which is what I thought was detecting it, but I kept digging to make sure. I know I have a history but I changed my ways. After talking to Craydor, he told me about the entity trick and using kelp, so I would just run around until I found an uptick in entities like this. As for the free cam thing, I don't know why I was accused of free cam, that doesn't make sense at all, I would like a further explanation of that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will record and screenshot when I believe I found something that could be a base

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I dont have any clients on my computer, I deleted it a while ago.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I've talked to Craydor and he knows I don't have a client.

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name:
erndog101

Reason for ban X-Ray and Freecam

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game.

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I found a base and dug down.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was using entities and this caught my eye. I dug down and through a mineshaft which is what I thought was detecting it, but I kept digging to make sure. I know I have a history but I changed my ways. After talking to Craydor, he told me about the entity trick and using kelp, so I would just run around until I found an uptick in entities like this. As for the free cam thing, I don't know why I was accused of free cam, that doesn't make sense at all, I would like a further explanation of that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will record and screenshot when I believe I found something that could be a base

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I dont have any clients on my computer, I deleted it a while ago.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I've talked to Craydor and he knows I don't have a client.

I observed you for quite some time, and am confident that you are using xray and freecam to locate bases. To start, I have logged proof of you mining directly down into bases, which is the background nature of your ban. Additionally, I continued watching you in the process of your last raid. During your last raid, you took an initial 5ish minutes (that I watched you at least) standing above the base, displaying signs of freecam and xray usage to scope out the base. Then, you proceeded to mine directly down into a part of the base. At this raid that I observed you in the act of commiting, there was not an abnormal or unusually large entity count, so you could not have been using entities to raid the base. Based on all of this evidence, I am confident that you are using xray and freecam to locate these bases. Appeal denied.

C

CraydorGM

What you and I talked about had nothing to do with hacked clients, so, no, that would be incorrect - especially since I banned you earlier this map for using hacked clients.

NESTER51

What you and I talked about had nothing to do with hacked clients, so, no, that would be incorrect - especially since I banned you earlier this map for using hacked clients.
You brought it up really quickly and I told you I got rid of them, they are not on my PC and I haven't used them since I got banned previously. I'm doing really well on this server by my standards, I wouldn't try to jeopardize it by doing something I already got banned for.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.