Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Noizyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noizyy

Member Name Noizyy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Noizyy

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Xray First Offence

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InFamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : wasnt warned

Reason for ban on record : Xray First offernce at August 21,2019 20:13

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : assumed i used xray to find a base which turned out to be a mods vault.

What is your explanation of this reason? I explained my reason to InFamousAge which didnt listen to anything i said. I think probably cause i presume it was milkys vault cause he was talking about it in chat. So since a staff vault was found and raided it didnt matter what i said. Ive done this throughout my time on minecraft factions. I found saplings at the surface (i use the same concept when i find boats). I said to my faction memebers i might have found a base but i had to get off and do some things. i got back tped them and they saw the saplings so i dug down in the middle of the lake to make sure i didnt hit lava and so my faction come get down the hole if there was a base.

Why should we unban you? First i support the server and liked it enough to buy a 13 dollar rank. Secondly i literally didnt use any outside source to raid but apparently that didnt matter. I love drugcraft period its unique and fun to play.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Honestly im not really sure what i can do. I didnt cheat but to prevent this i would record anything im in the wild or just running around. Record and screenshot i would guess i should do

How can we trust you again? ive been playing why to much to wanna get banned. milky banned me for a hour (not cause of cheats). During that hour all i wanted to do is play.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like if possible multiple admins (not mods) to look at it. Not InFamousAge cause the man or women didnt even let me explain and when i did his mind was already made up. My chances are slim to get unban cause the staff already dislike me but thanks for letting me have fun for i think 90 hours on the server. :)

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
The location of where you mined down does not fit in with your story of a dropped sapling that wouldn't of been there. You mined nowhere near trees and it was 1 block into the base. I was given multiple stories that didn't add up, without any proof of you legitimately finding the base I cannot see anyway you would find that base without Xray. Also you did not use the water to get into the base as you already blocked it up prior to mining down.
Appeal Denied

Noizyy

The staff that punishes you shouldnt have to right to make a desision on the appeal forum. The info should be shared to another admin/staff and then they should have the say in which they should proceed. We request a owner or someone else to contact us.

Now Im upset i put What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?. I dont want "InFamousaAge " to look at my case.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Alright, I have looked into the matter as well... I've been to the base in question and I agree with the current punishment... You just "Randomly" come across a base because there is a sapling "near"... Not going to buy it. Appeal Denied.

Noizyy

no point in trying anymore. nothing i can do to prove i didnt cheat. if i screenshare or anything nothing will matter. good staff

Noizyy

Worst part of all it, if it wasn't milkys vault nothing would've happen. But since it was i get accused of xray and my faction get punished. The block i placed back on the roof was cause to get rid of the block. Will that matter? we all know Staff > Players. Been mistreated since ive got on the server makes sense the way i go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.