Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - NoluvKyle

NoluvKyle

Member Name NoluvKyle

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: kylekozin

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : NONE

Reason for ban on record : Farm Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Farmhacks

What is your explanation of this reason? I was farming sugar cane in the communal farm and i was mining really fast and it appeared to look like farm hacks i also was loosing a ton of frames
Why should we unban you?
because I wasn't hacking and I was farming sugar cane and I had no warning for mining really fast while loosing frames.. my graphics card isnt that good, Nvidia Kepler

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will slow down when mining sugar cane or crops in general cause it hurts my pc a lot and looks bad for the admins

How can we trust you again? u can watch what I do to insure im not hacking

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? nothing really

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Appeal denied.

You and your faction mate were very clearly using farm hacks. Your head doesn't snap to crops like this when you're lagging.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.