Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - notte17

Status
Not open for further replies.

notte17

Member Name notte17

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: notte17

Length of Ban: forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm

Staff who banned you : madamcoockie

Staff who dealt with you : madamcookie

Staff who have warned you previously : madamcookie

Reason for ban on record : i was joking about cheating and i thought it was obvius that i where but then i got banned for Cheating and no intendent to play

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was joking about cheating.............

What is your explanation of this reason? i was joking im no cheater

Why should we unban you? im no cheater <3

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i wont be joking about cheating

How can we trust you again? bc i was joking i was neber cheating

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? im not a cheater i just did a joke and i thought it was clear that i was joking but i guesss not....

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
You were banned last map for having a hacked client and you decided that the appropriate thing to do when joining this map for the first time was to start claiming you had a hacked client again? Even when Madam, a moderator, messaged you to ask if you were being serious you didn't drop the joke. That along with you just spamming the n-word in chat immediately after is why I asked her to perm ban you for no intent to play.

Looking through your logs, since there's no actual evidence of you hacking this map I'll unban you, but I'll be leaving the ban on your history. Do not waste staff time like this again. You've been here before, you know the rules.

notte17

yeah i think the banning system here seems pretty bad, 1-2 years ago i got banned from here for kill aura which i have never used i was kingpin rank and had alot of stuff so i decided to BE FRIENDLY so i did kind of a drop party i gave a away bases and stuff and then a mod/staff what ever tpd to me and got mad at me and stuff and he hit me so u turned around and killed him got a 7 days ban and when i got back on all my stuff was gon and now i got banned for dropping durgs as cop which i didnt know was illegal i had never been a cop in this game i didnt get a warning or anything just ban struck directly <33

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I'm going to lock this thread now, but regarding the cop ban that was completely your fault. You were responsible for reading the rules. There are several warnings to do so when you join cop, as well as a large sign saying it at /warp police. That doesn't even include the number of times you are told to read all the rules when you join the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online