Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Nuke007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke007

Member Name Nuke007

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Nuke007

Length of Ban: 24 hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : Tweakfest

Staff who dealt with you : Everyone on IG?

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody warned me, never had a problem with staff previously

Reason for ban on record : Typing a sentence in Spanish in chat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Banned for Spanish in chat plain and simple

What is your explanation of this reason? I was paid 50k as a bet to type a sentence in chat so ofc I did it for the money. It was only 10 words or less.

Why should we unban you? Because I should've been muted not banned right off the bat and because staff has never had a problem with me before. No warnings ever, no mutes and no bans until now.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not typing Spanish in chat even tho its a bogus rule I understand why it is there, but the reason I am so triggered is because it was literally a joke and because I feel this action was faaaaaaar overstepped.

How can we trust you again? I don't know what to say here as it really doesn't apply to the situation. Obv I'm never typing Spanish in chat again not even for money.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please fix this mistake and please revise the actual ban appeal application because it needs it.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Nuke007, shortly before you were banned several players had just been muted for the same thing. When dealing with a lot of players on the server working together to overwhelm staff, it's fairly common for us to start handing out harsher punishments to deter other from joining in. Mutes were already up to 30 minutes on first offense at this time. I wasn't able to watch chat myself due to some irl issues, so I asked Twerk to start handing out 1 day bans to anyone continuing. Everyone had already been given enough warnings.

You have 8 hours left on your ban, so I will unban you early. However, next time please don't join in when players are causing riots in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.