Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Nuke007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke007

Member Name Nuke007

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Nuke007

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : Infamous

Staff who dealt with you : Infamous

Staff who have warned you previously : No one I just logged on after hearing from my faction what was happening

Reason for ban on record : "Accomplice to xray"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Obviously they thought that because it was an unclaimed base, and milkys at that, that we had to have xrayed.

What is your explanation of this reason? I wasn't even there while noizy was traveling to Valhalla's base because I said about how massive it was. I was organizing and building our base when noizy said about a sapling(s) on the ground. He had to leave after saying this to go to the vet and was gone for a few hours and that we would check it out when he returned. He deadass just picked a spot in the water so we could get down (obv he could tp us in which is why he blocked the water,big derp) and lo and behold we were in. There was no xray. In hindsight we should have just recorded it since many people have gotten banned recently for this offense.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me and my friends because there was no xray and infamous jumped straight to this conclusion and would not hear anything said. I just logged in loaded my base and bam, banned no chance to say anything.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Recording any and every raid cause this is absurd..

How can we trust you again? Absolutely because I did nothing wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? There should have been a chance to discuss instead of jumping straight to the conclusion of xray. I feel that this case is biased because it was staff and if it was anyone else not a damn thing would have been done..(psychodeliccrow) Infamous jumped right to this and I request that multiple admins look at this because I feel that his mind was already made up and that's not how this should have went down. But regardless I got my 177h of entertaining gameplay, this has made me realize how much of a joke staff is sometimes but I hope you make the right decision here. Also infamous fuck off you can't deny a ban appeal if you banned us when someone else should be reviewing this. Like really?

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Alright, I have looked into the matter as well... I've been to the base in question and I agree with the current punishment... You just "Randomly" come across a base because there is a sapling "near"... Not going to buy it. Appeal Denied.

Nuke007

In my 2 days of being temp banned I've server hopped a bunch. <insert server here> it'll convert you into a true christian. #Number 1 christian server on Minecraft the prison alone will have you wheezing especially when you are reborn. Y'all sinnas need Jesus (will be back in 3 days to grow more drugs for you sinnas, if you would like to join my sinna chuch hmu i shall be born again in 3 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online