Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - OrbitalCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitalCore

Member Name OrbitalCore

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: OrbitalCore

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Being the alt of lionmemess

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : do not specify

Why what is your explanation of this reason? lionmemess is my sibling and we live In the same home there for we share the same ip address I am his sister and did not get banned for a good reason she looked at the log list and swathe ip address first instinct = Ban

Why should we unban you? Because I have done nothing wrong accept being forced to live in the same home as him.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? do not know

How can we trust you again? 100% Definetly

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please read and consider farely

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
If you can both come on to teamspeak and verify that you are two different people, then the appeal will be accepted. However, your sibling was banned for exploiting so they will not be unbanned.
ts3.mc-drugs.com
I would prefer you both make two separate accounts instead of talking to me on the same account.

Thanks!
ChickenChit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.