Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - ORKAN_GUY

ORKAN_GUY

Member Name ORKAN_GUY

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RaiTheKami

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : permanent

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : GoodChum_

Reason for ban on record : Staff banned my friends' accounT(RaiTheKami), becasue they thought it was an alt of my accounT(me:'ORKAN_GUY')

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought RaiTheKami was the seconadry account of ORKAN_GUY(me)

What is your explanation of this reason? I was using RaiTheKami's account to grind so my account(ORKAN_GUY) could get some cash

Why should we unban you? I accknowledge its my fault and RaiTheKami(my friend's ccount, which I used as an alt temporarily) was innocent

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? You can punish me(ORKAN_GUY) or I will simply won't do it ever again, and not use his account for economic/advantageous purposes

How can we trust you again? I promise I won't do it gain, and RaiThekAmi is innocent, and if you still don't belive me you can punish me(gamertag:ORKAN_GUY)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? RaiTheKami is innocent and ORakn_GUY(me) was responsible and I will try to be more mature, I also did not know you were not allowed to grind with 2 accounts till a player(gamertag,not sure:MissPatient) told me, so I stopped using one of the accounts, yet I got banned even though I already had violetaed the rule for 30 mins by using a secondary account(my friends account, RaiTheKami)

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
We have come to the conclusion of changing the ban of your friends account to 1 day and also banning your account for 1 day for using an Alt. In the future if both accounts are seen on the same IP again, both will be banned.

Latest posts

Members online