Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Pokemansa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemansa

Member Name Pokemansa

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: pokemansa

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : Dest

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Client/Esp

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I wasn't even online for the entire day I was banned so I honestly have no clue. Unless they just went off a hunch from someone else then I don't see why I'm getting banned. I don't use a client but there are lots of people who don't like me and I can see why some people would want to see me banned

What is your explanation of this reason? Lot's of people on this server don't have good relationships with me

Why should we unban you? I don't have a client and I definitely don't have esp. If this is for finding invis kids then its the particles man.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? There isn't anything I can change because I haven't done anything wrong

How can we trust you again? I just recently donated to the server plus I haven't done anything wrong since I've started. I played this server a long time ago and I thought it would be nice to come back and maybe see some of the people I use to play with back in the day

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Don't believe everything you hear and stop listening to all these kids complain about being found when invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online