Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Ban Appeal - povodreg

povodreg

Username:

In-Game Name: greenbiscuit and Povo_Dreg

Reason for ban I have been caught x-raying and used an “alt”of greenbiscuit, being Povo_Dreg

Length of ban: I do not believe I am banned anymore

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) Game

Staff who banned you Ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was cheating and had an alt

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I want to play legitimately this reset. I do not believe my ban is still in effect. However, I used Povo_Dreg as an “alt” not because I was trying to evade a ban but instead because I could not access the account greenbiscuit anymore due to losing it to Microsoft migration

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won’t cheat and hope the admin understand that my main account is Pov_Dreg and greenbiscuit is no longer my account

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I genuinely am interested in playing seriously this reset

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I do not think my ban is still in effect. I am just appealing to confirm this as I can not find my account in ban history. I am also appealing as I am wondering that if I play this season with my account Povo_Dreg, will it just be banned again for being an alt of greenbiscuit (an account I no longer have access too) aswell as my history of x-raying?

C

CraydorGM

As neither of these accounts are banned at this time, this didn't necessarily facilitate a ban appeal. We will notate that you will be playing on Povo_Dreg and that you do not have access to greenbiscuit anymore. You are welcome to come on the server.

Latest posts

Members online