play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - RawToTheLow

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawToTheLow

MVP+
Member Name RawToTheLow

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Sodafizzle

Length of Ban: 12 days now, Im guessing it was 14days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Xray-second offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I am really not sure on what the Noodly was thinking. I believe he thought I was using "Xray" again after serving my 7day temp ban from Ace.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't understand why I was temp banned again for second offense if I did not use xray after serving my days after my first offense. I learned my lesson.

Why should we unban you? This is my 3rd season playing this server & I do enjoy it since it's the only server I play on. Out of the 3 seasons I played, I've never been into this situation until this season & I really did not use xray again after serving my 7day temp ban already.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not associate with xray anymore and stop using it for more personal gain.

How can we trust you again? I really do enjoy the server & matter of fact I've been playing this server for 3 seasons now. I got my first offense and served my days, I wouldn't go out of my hand and do the same thing and get banned again on the server I enjoy playing. I have truly learned my lesson,

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just want to say is that, If you still find me guilty for supposedly using "Xray" again after my first offense so be it. If my Ban Appeal gets denied then I'm fine serving the extra 14 days for my second offense. What I really learned through out the years of living is "It is what it is".

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied

There has been a change in the policy, bans are now on a per base basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.