Status
Not open for further replies.

rMuGGz

2021 Gold Founder
Staff who banned you : MadamCookie, spalw

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Hacking Threats / Extreme Toxicity

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was being toxic and threatening to ddos someone.

What is your explanation of this reason? I lost a huge sell (about 55k) and was pretty pissed, and when I messaged him I never said ddos, I said I was reporting him for bumrushing (invis hacks), which I do think he has.

Why should we unban you? Because I really like playing on the server and have spent a lot of time on it, and I feel terrible for making someone feel scared for their safety, both in the server and online in general, and in real life.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Having a friend online with me at all times, at least when I am selling.

How can we trust you again? Because I am very empathetic, I learn from my mistakes, and I have no clue how to dox, DDOS, or anything around that type.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I truly am sorry for what I have done, and I really would like a second chance on the server.

EDITED: Grammar Mistakes.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your appeal has been accepted.

To be clear, we have little to no tolerance what so ever for people making threats regarding hacking, doxing or otherwise attacking someone which would have real-world implictations.

Please take care as to how you react in high intensity situations in the future.

MOjojerr

Your appeal has been accepted.

To be clear, we have little to no tolerance what so ever for people making threats regarding hacking, doxing or otherwise attacking someone which would have real-world implictations.

Please take care as to how you react in high intensity situations in the future.
it still says im banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.