Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Roamen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romanav

Member Name Roamen

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Roamen

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : Milky

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Insults/spamming

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins saw a brand new player yelling about insults and naturally banned me

What is your explanation of this reason? I was joking around in ignorance of the rules

Why should we unban you? I deserve a ban. I wish only to lighten the sentence a bit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not insult as viciously

How can we trust you again? I don't think you trusted me to begin with.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I spoke to you guys on TeamSpeak 3.

Reworded as to not be an asshole

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
you came on the server and started spamming insults using a bot for no reason.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I further disucssed your ban with the staff involved and other admins, and decided that this does not deserve a permenant ban, if you actually intend to play the server.

We will not tolerate any toxicity like this again, and if there are any other issues your chat permissions will be permentantly revoked or a ban will be issued again.

Your ban has been removed and replaced with a 24 hour mute from the time of posting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.