Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Shortened Ban Appeal - Roamen

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Roamen, Sep 12, 2019 at 5:40 PM.

1. Roamen

Roamen New Member

Member Name Roamen

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Roamen

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : Milky

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Insults/spamming

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins saw a brand new player yelling about insults and naturally banned me

What is your explanation of this reason? I was joking around in ignorance of the rules

Why should we unban you? I deserve a ban. I wish only to lighten the sentence a bit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not insult as viciously

How can we trust you again? I don't think you trusted me to begin with.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I spoke to you guys on TeamSpeak 3.

Reworded as to not be an asshole
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 5:52 PM
  2. Ace42986

Ace42986 Admin Staff Member Admin Contributor III MVP+

ace42986
    Grower
    Appeal Denied
    you came on the server and started spamming insults using a bot for no reason.
  3. Roamen

Roamen New Member

I wouldn't say a couple of insults in chat is spamming.
  4. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    I further disucssed your ban with the staff involved and other admins, and decided that this does not deserve a permenant ban, if you actually intend to play the server.

We will not tolerate any toxicity like this again, and if there are any other issues your chat permissions will be permentantly revoked or a ban will be issued again.

Your ban has been removed and replaced with a 24 hour mute from the time of posting.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 6:01 PM