Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - RoyalAwesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name RoyalAwesomeness

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban:

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Advertising

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodleApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : No warning

Reason for ban on record : Advertising

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I advertised and they were just doing what they were supposed to do I'm sorry I really fucked up I love this server and won't do it again.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I wasn't thinking of how much I truly love this server or thinking at all.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because I've learned and I will never advertise again I want to be a cop again please let me come back to the place I love.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be sure to put this server before any other server on my server list and will never advertise again because I've learned my lesson in the year I've been banned.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because honestly it was all the heat of the moment servers offer you things to advertise for them and I just love to help people in general.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm very sorry and I just want to play this wonderful server again its one of my favorite servers please have mercy on me and give me a chance to stop all of the druggies

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Only due to your ban being 200 days ago is your appeal being accepted.

You will be blacklisted if there are any problems in chat again.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online