Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Ruben Carrazedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben Carrazedo

Member Name Ruben Carrazedo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Toxicdolphin98

Length of Ban: Permanently

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : Parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : no warns

Reason for ban on record : Alt of Gamerpon

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that i had a alt that was spamming/hacking on the server

What is your explanation of this reason? Gamerpon is my brother's account and he told me he got bored so he turned on hacks. he is 11

Why should we unban you? because i did nothing wrong especially the account i play on go ahead and ban my brothers acc but i dont think its ethical to just ip grab and ban someone that did nothing also assume its a alt.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not give my brother access to my computer and server list

How can we trust you again? trust comes with time and my in game time on the server and my so to speak bases shows how much i liked to play on the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Ty For your time.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You and your brother will both have to connect to our teamspeak server and verify that you are 2 separate people playing on 2 separate accounts. You can verify with any staff member that is available, but if you would like to wait for me personally, I will be on tomorrow evening around 9:00 CST.

The teamspeak address is ts3.mc-drugs.com

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Toxicdolphin98, sorry for the wait on this. It appears there was an error with your ban being reinstated, you should be able to join now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.