Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - SE_

SE_

Member Name SE_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SE

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC Perm

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "Irl threats evidance provided by player"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I made dumb joke about how I was going to steal TaxEvaders hedge hogs from him because he allegedly microwaved one of his previous ones.

What is your explanation of this reason?

[Admin note: redacting this part due to some personal information, staff can still see the original message]

Why should we unban you?
I think this really was just a misunderstanding. The joke is a joke, nothing more. Obviously just a bad joke that I could've made more clear if I sent any other meme that included black airforces.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not make any jokes with suggestions of theft or anything with the nature of IRL threats. If I do make Jokes they will be a lot more clearer and less edgy.

How can we trust you again? I have never had anything of this type of stature with irl threats. I don't think anything in a game can make me so upset that I break into someones home and steal their personal pets. I'm against it 100%.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just want you guys to really take a moment to see my comment from my point of view, I chuckled when writing the comment because it just sounds so outlandish and obvious that stealing hedge hogs is a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

TaxEvader666

This man is dead ass pulling shit out of his ass and cant even help himself to not even accuse me of some vile shit like microwaving my pet but u accept his appeal alright

Latest posts

Members online