Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Serknight02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serknight02

Member Name Serknight02

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Serknight02

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permabanned

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client - Reach / KillAura

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The Admins thought i was cheating. Not for once, but twice. I've already been banned once for the same reason, back in June. I never did hack, not first time or this one.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was doing a fight with Lurnn. I was at prison and he came, we pvped a good while and then I died. Then we moved to kitpvp, and had some fights there aswell.
He tought that i had KillAura or Reach because of my ping, around 100 ms.

Why should we unban you? Because the ban isn't fair, I wasn't hacking but no one checked that. They didn't check either in the first ban, for the same reason.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Bruh i don't really know to be honest, i keep getting banned without doing anything. Not like i don't want to be unbanned, it's just there's no thing i can do about it. It's just me playing normally and i can't change that.

How can we trust you again? Kinda sure you didn't trust me anyways after the first ban but, as i said in the first ban appeal, you can screen share me whenever you want to searching for hacks.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Got a little question for you: What would be the point of telling twice the same thing, 6 months apart, even tho the first time my ban appeal was denied, knowing this one won't be much different yet still trying to get unbanned so i can play this server. Not like this server was the only place i could hack if i wanted to. If i didn't care about it i wouldn't have done not one but two ban appeals to still be able to play here. Why should i risk this whole thing hacking on a server i care about.
Please, if you're not used to check if someone is cheating, find someone that you can trust and that's able to do it. This way, banning without 100% proof someone is hacking, you're kicking out of the server a whole amount of players that are decent at pvp but live far away from the host, and their ping is misunderstood as hack. That said, it was fun til it lasted.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Alright,
To start off 100ms does not cause you to get ANY extreme reach (I play on it myself, and a large majority of the server does too), and in absolutely any case it would not enable you to do things such as you did in this clip https://gyazo.com/0cfc4b1080b7105ab710d829872a1b6a in which you hit me from over 5-6 blocks with a sudden head-snap, and in this clip, you also had extra reach, which isn't possible normally. https://gyazo.com/ab3ea3b70066f5ac4ed41d89d871c645
In the whole video you basically never miss a hit, it is clear that you are hacking, myself other mods and an admin came to this conclusion.

Appeal Denied.

Serknight02

in the first clip i was lagging way more than 100 ms, I even said that after these fights, i looked at tab and it said 307 yet it should be more. In the second clip all my hits seem legit, considering my usual 100 ms and your usual 100 ms.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
From looking at this myself its very obvious you are using a hacked client, as well you already had a history of using a client.

Appeal Denied, see you next map :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online