Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Shaddow420

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaddow420

Member Name Shaddow420

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Shaddow420

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : 1 -X-ray (NoodlyApandge

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I found a chest room underground in a suspicious manner.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was tunneling to my raid buddy TrolStien_PT who was mining around the claim we found looking for a base.

Why should we unban you? I do not hack nor do I have an X-ray pack

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? None I was wrongly banned

How can we trust you again? Well you probably won't but I don't care I just want to play a factions/drugs server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I have been wrongly been banned before by NoodlyApendge for x-ray for which I can accept it was unclaimed and I found it by random chance but this, I was mining towards Trol's Nametag You can SEE those through walls!

Creepercraft48

Shadow was mining redstone to make a cannon then troll asked shadow to mine to him as they could clearly see each others name tags so they both went to the next claim and started mining around until they found the chest base then they were banned since dakotaa thought they were xraying which they were obviously not they were raiding like you usually do when there is a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.