Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Shane Flannery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Flannery

Member Name Shane Flannery

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Thepain454545

Length of Ban: Permanentely

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : scrooge100 alt

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : No one talked to me or said anything

Staff who have warned you previously : Never been warned or banned before

Reason for ban on record : It says that I am an alt to Scrooge100. I know scrooge100, and he is my friend, but I am not him. I know about his hacking and I play with him a lot, but I don't hack and he has no access to my account.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think they thought either I was hacking with him, or that I was another one of his accounts or something. I was playing with him and my friend Lazlink, and scrooge was trying to raid his base, so Lazlink reported all of us, not just him.

What is your explanation of this reason? Not necessarily sure what you mean by this question, but I think they saw scrooge100 hacking and since it was reported, assumed i was hacking as well.

Why should we unban you? I obey the rules of the server and I don't hack. I have witnessed hacking and have ignored it, but never partake in the action. I vote for the server every day, and do my part to add to the in-game community as best I can (even thought I get arrested every day).

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will dissociate myself from scrooge100 if he plays anymore, and won't ever partake and hacking or cheating in MC DRUGS. I did not hack and do not plan on ever doing so.

How can we trust you again? I am being as honest as I can be and even admit to scrooge hacking. I was playing with him while he was hacking and did not say anything, and that is on me. But from here on out I promise to the staff of MC DRUGS to play the game fairly and report any unfair actions I witness if allowed back on the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really appreciate the time took to review my plea, and really hope I have swayed you or justified myself enough to be allowed back on your server. I play every day and it would be very upsetting to not be allowed back. Thank you for your time and hope to see you on MC DRUGS in the future.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You banned as an alt because you are all on the same IP which means you are in the same household. The only way to get the ban reversed is to have all of you join TS3 and speak with an admin there to verify you are all individual people playing in the same house.

Shane Flannery

We only have the same IP because we play at school together on the same network and on the school computers. How do I access TS3 and verify myself?

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Account unbanned. Sorry for the dealy. We have more information that allows us to see you are not an alt. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online