Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - SionPanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

SionPanda

Member Name SionPanda

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : cheating in the event

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Used an invis pot in the dropper event and sat in the corner.

What is your explanation of this reason? Just thought I had outsmarted everyone tbh

Why should we unban you? No clue the punishment would be this harsh. Thought I'd have at least been warned, especially considering I've never been warned on the server for any wrongdoing. When xraying people get banned for 1 week how have I been banned for 2 weeks for using an invis pot?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't exploit anything in events.

How can we trust you again? My first punishment was a 2 week ban, no warning at all? I just wont do it again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? The maximum punishment I thought I'd have for doing this is a kick and a warning. Being banned for 2 weeks I find pretty ridiculous especially considering people only get banned for 1 week for using hacked clients? No warning before this either. All I did was use an invis pot and sit in the corner of the event until it reached top 5?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
You will be unbanned from the server but be banned from attending future events.

You received no warning because it should be pretty common sense to not cheat in an event as it's unfair to other players who are doing the event correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online