Smrekii

In-Game Name: Smrekii

Reason for ban Xraying

Length of ban: 7days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) 2023-12-29

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? we walked around the world and we found a hole in the floor we went a couple of blocks away and started digging down to the base I see how there was a misunderstanding.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? me and my friend enjoy playing on your server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I hope that the admins will be more careful about gathering evidence.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I always play by the rules and I've never hacked

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I hope we can resolve this misunderstanding.
(btw your appeal format also has spelling mistakes *yikes*)

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Your account will be enabled after the admin team reviews your appeal. Any subsequent posts to this appeal or new threads will be deleted and the account tied to them will be disabled.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Please explain the other base(s) you raided that did not have a tunnel leading down to them already.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
2023-12-30_12.41.12.png

The tunnel with the blue line was dug by you, and no other tunnels lead to this base.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.