Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Snowman Likes Bricks

Member Name Snowman Likes Bricks

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:
IShatMyself112 I believe. (previously SnowmanMeltsYou)

Length of Ban: Permanent; blacklist.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Blacklist

Staff who banned you : Spalw?

Staff who dealt with you : Too many to count.

Staff who have warned you previously : See above.

Reason for ban on record : Quite a lot of toxicity, ill admit I was a dick a hell of a lot of the time. Just going around blowing shit up and giving people shit.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : See above.

What is your explanation of this reason? I honestly enjoyed making people mad, but I took it too far. Those who knew me on the seperate survival server would know that I'm actually a decent person who wasn't toxic in the least.

Why should we unban you? I saw that a previous blacklist ban, drmystic03, had also had his blacklist ban removed, so I might as well give it a crack. I also turned down a chance from spalw right before my blacklist, a chance at not being blacklisted I should have accepted with open arms.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Im happy to take a permanent mute, and whatever else you feel is necessary.

How can we trust you again? See above.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thanks for taking your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.