Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Denied Ban Appeal - svenytjuh

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by svenytjuh, Nov 27, 2019.

1. svenytjuh

svenytjuh New Member

Member Name svenytjuh

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: svenytjuuh

Length of Ban: Permanently

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanently banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : because I used farming hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that I had farm hacks

What is your explanation of this reason? nothing

Why should we unban you? because it's a long time ago and I don't have hacks anymore because it's 1.14 so please unban me I want to play on this server I like it a lot and it's been over half a year ago

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I play on 1.14 and my hacks have been deleted

How can we trust you again? I don't know but if I do this again you can ban me for my hole life

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I want to play on this server because I very like it and I played a lot on this server
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. Ace42986

Ace42986 Admin Staff Member Admin Contributor III MVP+

ace42986
    Grower
    Appeal denied
    We do not unban people that use farm hacks on the server. You will be unbanned for next map.
  3. svenytjuh

svenytjuh New Member

And when is that?
  4. Ace42986

Ace42986 Admin Staff Member Admin Contributor III MVP+

ace42986
    Grower