Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - svenytjuh

Status
Not open for further replies.

svenytjuh

Member Name svenytjuh

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: svenytjuuh

Length of Ban: Permanently

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanently banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Farm hacks.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That I was banned because I was planting my farms again but I can do that very quickly and they probably thought it was hacks.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was busy with my farm and I can replant the seeds very quickly in front of me and next to me and the admin probably thought I was hacking.

Why should we unban you? Because I was not hacking but just farming and the staff can keep an eye on me all the time because I have never had any hacks and I really like it on the server because I have been playing on the server for a long time.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can't help it that I can do it so quickly but I'll try to take it a bit easier and make sure it doesn't look like I'm hacking anymore.

How can we trust you again? By keeping an eye on me all the time and then you see that I am not hacking.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I have done nothing wrong and I want to be on the server again because I think it is a very nice server and I have been on the server for a long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.