Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - TheBacon2UrSoap

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBacon2UrSoap

Member Name TheBacon2UrSoap

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheBacon2UrSoap

Length of Ban: 30 Minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "wasting staff time"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I submitted a ticket in-game because the kits weren't working for me.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Before I submitted the ticket, I asked a player in game (can't remember his name) where I can buy sugar cane. He told me to type /kits. I typed this and navigated to the "cocaine" in the lists. The options were left click to preview, right click to accept kit (or something to that nature). Both left and right click did nothing--it just made a "whoosh" noise, and I didn't receive anything and there was no dialogue.
I told the guy in general chat what was happening and he said "huh, must be broken. I would submit a ticket." So I submitted the ticket.

Why should we unban you? To be honest, I'm not really sure why I was banned in the first place. I don't know how submitting a ticket for something that wasn't working is a waste of staff time. I'm pretty new to the server and I was just following the advice I was given.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not asking for help I guess?

How can we trust you again? ??

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would suggest (no hostility meant by this at all) talking to players and helping them instead of insta-banning them when they generally just want help with something that appears to be broken. I don't understand why this was a ban-able offense. What else are tickets for?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
You have been already unbanned. Sorry, I tabbed your name by accident. You were unbanned not even 10 seconds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.