Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - themightyoakley

themightyoakley

Member Name themightyoakley

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: themightyOAKLEY

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm

Staff who banned you : thaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : thaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : alt of coopereq

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was believed to be an alt of my brothers account, who was hacking.

What is your explanation of this reason? He was hacking and we both play on the same internet so IP were the same i geuss.

Why should we unban you? I am a different person I can prove it how ever u would like.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Make sure my brothers not hacking.

How can we trust you again? I only have a small little base I was only just starting out and I enjoyed playing on this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for coopers cheating.

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi themightyOAKLEY, I spoke to Candy and we are accepting your appeal. Sorry for the wait.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.