In-Game Name:
TheSaltyP0tat0

Reason for ban Insiding

Length of ban: 5 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Im pretty sure its because I brought a guy in to show him the ropes but he brought in a invis guy to blow it up

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Well bringing someone in when you told them to immediately leave is scamming in my opinion personally.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not bring anyone else into the faction base clearly

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Well im not going to bring anyone else into the base so no insiding

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Well, in my opinon, I believe I was wrongly banned because I was just doing that to show the guy the ropes but he brings in a guy to blow up the base so thats scamming I think.

Last edited:

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.

When you teleported the new player into your base, there was no prior discussion within your faction to determine if it was acceptable. Furthermore, merely stating "alr imma show you something but youll have to leave right after, alr" does not adequately inform the new player of the rules nor establish an agreement against raiding.

Although they did leave promptly, they also teleported their friend in before departing which was not against any agreement, as there was none in place.

I watched this incident while in /vanish and immediately brought it to the admins for their opinions, and we all unanimously agreed you did not get scammed, but you insided. Your faction also opened a ticket, and after learning what had happened, they also determined to be insiding.

Here are the screenshots of your chat logs at the time, if you can provide actual proof that there was an agreement I may reconsider.
1715472322625.png

1715472551714.png

TheSaltyP0tat09

2023 Gold Founder
well in my personal opinion, saying hey you have to leave after I show you, doesn't imply that they can bring someone in and raid the base. P.S I have spoke to my faction and that was their only option was to say it was insiding. Ares is a chill faction, Im homies with everyone of them and tbh I kinda wanted to max before next map, but now I am not going to be able to. Guess I'll have to max next map

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
well in my personal opinion, saying hey you have to leave after I show you, doesn't imply that they can bring someone in and raid the base. P.S I have spoke to my faction and that was their only option was to say it was insiding. Ares is a chill faction, Im homies with everyone of them and tbh I kinda wanted to max before next map, but now I am not going to be able to. Guess I'll have to max next map
You’re right, it doesn’t imply they can raid the base. But saying ‘you have to leave right after’ also doesn’t say they can’t raid the base, or teleport a mate in. I’m sorry your chances to max have been ruined, but maybe this can serve as a lesson to make sure you understand the rules and help the new players understand the rules. See you next map!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.