Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - theslothsbrother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name theslothsbrother

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: theslothsbrother

Length of Ban: 6 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server temp-banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSheepa

Staff who dealt with you : No one I was asleep

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Shop in wild

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I don't really know to be honest. I used shops in the wild so people cant open them and steal my loot. It's like private chests.

What is your explanation of this reason? I use the shops so that only I can open the chest and so that people I play with won't be able to take the loot inside of it without breaking the sign, so I'd just tell them to please don't destroy the sign.

Why should we unban you? I didn't know to be honest that was against the rules, I used to play before 2018 and 2019 reset and I used to be able to use signs.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Don't use shop signs in the wild for private chests anymore, I should just hide them. I was gonna make it a faction but someone xray'd our base.

How can we trust you again? This is my first ban and I have VIP+ which I'm glad to have and thankful I have it. I don't break rules and I don't think I have EVER been warned.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for not following the rules, I didn't quite read them to the point where shop's aren't allowed in the wild.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I used shops in the wild so people cant open them and steal my loot. It's like private chests.

This is exactly why we don't allow this. You also misunderstand how the signs work. No one can just break the sign and take your items, shop chest signs can only be broken by the player who placed it or an admin, and they make it so the chest is invincible.

h9qbWUN.png

It is clearly listed in the rules that you aren't allowed to do this. In the future, if your base is xrayed then you can make a ticket in-game with /t new [message] and an admin will come assist as soon as they are able. Please read the rules more carefully in the future. Appeal denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.