Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - tjstansack

tjstansack

Member Name tjstansack

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TjsTanSack

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : Brad

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Dox threat? I'm not sure what that menas

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think i was banned for trolling in chat. I wasn't warned or temp muted for anything, just automatically banned without warning/ reason.

What is your explanation of this reason? I think its because everyone was talking about fake addresses in chat. and after someone said posting addresses, real ot not, is against the rules, i did stop. then brad came on and banned me without saying anything

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because i enjoy playing on the server a lot. i contribute a lot and now know i should not troll in chat and should reread the rules to know what i can and cannot say.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Read throught the rules again, and be more respectful to everyone on the server.

How can we trust you again? This is the first time i have been banned by not knowing the rules of chat. I will reread the rules and make sure it won't happen again. I have played many hours on this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I wish i was warned, or temp muted so i knew i could've been banned or violating any rules. thank you for your time

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted - Ban Shortened
You threatened to release another players personal information (address) and claimed to have hacked the player to gain this information. While this was likely a joke (as shown by the rest of chat), this type of behavior will not be tolerated on MCD. I've reduced your ban to 7-days. However if this behavior is continued you will be permed.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Even though the rules are extremely clear - this is absolutely a common sense ban.

To say that you didn't understand that saying "I'm about to post his real address I hacked from his pc with a friend" wasn't okay is utterly delusional.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.