Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tokergod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokergod

Member Name Tokergod

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: tokergod

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : .....no one said anything i just got banned...

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Withholding information..

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Idk what anyone thought and i cant control what someone else is going to do..

What is your explanation of this reason? i cant stop someone from getting on a alt its not my place to tell someone what to do and he is a good friend which didn't join with mischievous thoughts just showed me a few cannons...

Why should we unban you? My history is clean i would never do anything on this server to hurt or break the rules which idk but i didn't break any rules that was listed anywhere and again i cant control another's actions

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Make sure i tell a staff when he is on if he chooses to ever speak to me again. then again there is a lot of people playing on alts that are getting away with it... Not naming anyone but i know its happening and im not staff so.. ill leave that to you guys.

How can we trust you again? I'm not sure i did anything that requires a lost in trust....
I've been playing this server for little over a year why would i want to fuck up something i Have over 1200 hours into and I like to do. In the same sense the server is losing a good player.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please just look at my history and maybe that will be a sign of good faith that im not trying to harm anyone or Anything on this server Other than maybe killing a few people/raiding Xd

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
As Dakota told you in the support chat, you knew that a blacklisted player had joined the server and you were playing with him without telling any staff members. This is not acceptable in any circumstance and you had ample time to notify staff with this knowledge.

- Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.