Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TOMDOBBIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMDOBBIN

Member Name TOMDOBBIN

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: XFUCKTHEJEWSX

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : not following police rules

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : accepting bribe

What is your explanation of this reason? I accepted no bribe and i did not telling anyone i accepted BRIBES review the logs.

Why should we unban you? I did not accept any bribes and i purposely said BRUBE to fuck with whoever was watching i had no intention to accept any bribes.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not say i accept bribes or brubes

How can we trust you again? faith

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? sorry for fucking around

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
In future refrain from making jokes like this as mods can not confirm if they are jokes or not, I understand you never actually said ‘bribes’ but the screenshot I was sent I just assumed it was a typo, after speaking with other staff, and the fact that your ban only has an hour left, I am going to deny your appeal for attempting to waste staff time, and joking about serious rules

Edit:
For future reference scamming players into giving you bribes, then arresting them is allowed, therefore I will allow you to keep your cop rank as there was no actual bribing involved, your ban however was giving out due to you trying to waste staff time by talking about taking ‘brubes’ during another discussion about bribes in chat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online