Username:

In-Game Name: tournn

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Cradorgm

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was stupidly xraying because i was annoyed at not being able to find anything, however the only base i xrayed into was a bait base that logs when you go into it.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was stupid in xraying, instead of just grinding like everyone else does i started xraying stupidly - It's something that i will not do again, i have learnt my lesson and i am thankful that the one base i xrayed into was this bait base so i didn't take anything from any real players, i'm happy i didn't take anything from anyone else because i would feel really bad, especially when it was not legitimately gained. I will not do it again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not use any cheats on this server, as i do enjoy it, and i will make sure to play legitimately just like everyone else who loves the server like myself.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am a believer that you can never trust words, but if you give me this chance i will make sure to prove that i will not cheat again. You will not see me do anything this stupid again on this server

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thankyou for taking the time to read this appeal and deal with it. I hope you have fun catching other people like you did myself - and thankyou for catching me and making me learn my lesson before i could do any harm to any actual players :)

C

CraydorGM

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You can come back when your ban expires. Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.