Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - UnduexSniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:

In-Game Name: MasterReality (MasterMoon)

Reason for ban ESP Apparently

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Dont know

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Well I was camping blue dealer, there was someone on top of a post, I went back to camping, some invis feet ran ban, I didnt frisk anyone, I never went after anyone, it was just me and that guy on the roof with the cop on the horse running by, apparently they have it on film, id really like to see that bc I dont have any hacked client on. The only thing I have is the Lunar Client (Which a majority of your server uses)

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I havent done anything wrong I dont have esp

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I still havent done anything wrong Im not using any esp or hacks

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I dont have hacks im on an official client used by most of your server called Lunar, thats the only additional thing added to my minecraft.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Watch the footage bc idk when it seemed like I esped but I wanna see it too

C

CraydorGM

I watched you for at least 20 minutes and multiple times you snapped immediately to players that were full invis and too far away for you to have been able to see using anything other than player esp or tracers.

I then had other people come intentionally to see if you would immediately snap to them, and not only did you do that, you also followed them as the ran away.

Appeal denied.

I sit crouched and listen for footsteps or movement while I use freelook, if you have real proof ive hacked id like to SEE IT bc I DONT HAVE ANY HACKS

Yes, Lunar Client, the popular (NON MODDED) client has a few features, one is displaying your cords in the upper left, the other is holding the alt key where you zoom out to what hitting the f5 key ='s. Once in that view you can use your mouse to turn 360 from your perspective, meaning that while im crouching afk I can look around me (without turning my head or body). PLEASE look up the lunar client as if this is the problem a majority of the server uses it and punishments need to be evenly handed out, including to those staff that use it.

THINK OF DAYZ/RUST or any other game like that which allows you to look behind you or to your side while still walking forward, same system.

Last edited:
While there are other features, like updated sounds and basic control scheme changes, the client offers NO UNFAIR ADVANTAGES to anyone, considering the client is FREE and connects THROUGH YOUR OFFICIAL MICROSOFT MINECRAFT ACCOUNT.

Last edited:
I realized rereading Crays response, he doesn't know what chasing an invis person is, like he probably cant see the particles on the ground or the bubbles from the potions, if every cop was banned for chasing a sound they heard and the general direction they heard it from you would have no cops on the server.

This guy literally said he sent invis people around me to see if id chase them, like yea brother that's my job if I heard a sound while I'm camping a dealer, listen for them and then go to that sound. Wonder if he also observed when I couldn't hear them or see their particles or trail anymore I would stop chasing, I mean he can't observe correctly anyways but that's just my two sense.

oh and ill keep posting updates or thoughts abt this until something is done because if an innocent player can be banned with no review or proof and only someone incorrect opinion this is gunna be the US legal system all over again, and we know thats busted af

Last edited:
C

CraydorGM

I sent invisible people to you that were full invisible, putting off only particles if they were running (they weren't) and started following them from at least 40 blocks away.

When I watch a player suspected of using ESP/Tracers, I go into spectator mode, turn my subtitles on, and turn my volume all the way up. I've been a cop on this server, I know how to be a good one.

You were following people that were not putting off particles, not putting off sound close enough for you to hear them or for the subtitles to pick them up. You immediately started tracking them when they were within render distance, even through walls.

This wasn't a case where I watched you do it on one person and just assumed you were hacking. This is a case where I watched you do it on multiple people, and then had other staff come and verify, and you did it on them as well.

Your appeal is denied. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.