Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal - UrMomLovesMyToes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosucow

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: UrMomLovesMyToes

Length of Ban: Permanent ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt Account

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986(I guess)

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Alt of logicgaming47 or something close to that

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Told me that I was banned for having an alt account, not sure why I was banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I use a VPN that's always on, from Private Internet Access so anybody who has an account on Minecraft could use the same IP as me and joined the server.

Why should we unban you? I could show you proof of my receipts to Private Internet Access , Not sure what other proof I could show you.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I could disable my VPN so that I will only use it when I actually need to.

How can we trust you again? Well, I actually enjoy playing on the server and It's really fun to get really stoned and play your server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry about the problems I unknowingly caused and i'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.