Username:

In-Game Name: USAONTOP11111

Reason for ban Alleged "Hacked Client - Auto Clicker"

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Libxrty

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Someone let me use their xp farm, so I used an auto clicker, but he told me they were banned so I stopped. So because I couldn't use an auto clicker I timed my click for ever 1 second for my sword to recharge to inflict the most damage to the blaze. And I guess the person who video taped me thought I was still using an auto clicker because I would randomly click very fast, then I would go back to 1 second clicks.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be un banned because The whole situation just seems like a mis understanding in what I was doing.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not time my clicks.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Have a mod/admin take a look at my POV and what I am doing from time to time, or I have to tell a mod/admin when I am AFK farming so they can watch watch what I do.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I don't have any other information.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.

You've admitted to using the autoclicker in question and appear to have continued using it after you were told to stop by one of our helpers. Please revisit our rules on the server when you're unbanned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.