Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Vitality13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitality13

Member Name Vitality13

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Vitality13

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : TheCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Sneak-Sprint Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was lagging while doing drug runs

Why what is your explanation of this reason? There was server lag causing me to rubberband back and forth.

Why should we unban you? I was not using hacks. I have to eye witnesses watching me play in real life saying that I was not using hacks Quin78 and Vault_Man_32

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Trying to not play while were in physics class because the internet sucks

How can we trust you again? I haven't used hacks before and I never will

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please contact Quin78 or Vault_Man_32 who were watching me play irl. The server was having some lag causing me to rubberband. I love playing on this server and I would;nt do anything to get banned.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I was following you the entire time you were going up the mountain to sell drugs and down the other side to look for lag spikes etc... even checked the ping and the ping was good and the server wasn't lagging at all... You were sneaking the entire time while moving full speed... I was vanished behind you and seen your name the entire time so it wasn't an issue of maybe someone had the same skin because I had your name visible the entire time. I also was sneaking and trying to mimic your movement speed and give a chance for maybe a lag spike or something similar which neither of us ever lagged... You were moving at full speed while crouched which is impossible..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.