Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Xeternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeternal

Member Name Xeternal

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: X3t3rnal

Length of Ban: 5 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine Craft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ToxicityVII

Staff who dealt with you : None, Was Banned Right Away

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Use of Alts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins believed I used alts for the personal gain and to cheat.

What is your explanation of this reason? First of all I was told through the /help command that scamming and the use of alts were both allowed in the mcdrugs server. So I hopped on my alt to sit afk in my farms and to check for exploits that could be used by others with alts to report to admins.

Why should we unban you? I did not use the alts to cheat or cheat the system, I was only using alts for server gain and not personal gain. I did not gain much from the alts and did not get anything but extra crops and a small amount of money from them. I wouldn't even mind if you were to take some money from me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will sign out of all of my alt accounts and make sure never to use an alt on the server again, I did not mean to use the alts as I was told they were fine in the server. I really am sorry.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because I swear to never use alts again and you can take the items I gained from my alt. I love the server and have had alot of fun in the past 3 days ive played on it. I am very sorry.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sincerely sorry for what ive done and I will NEVER repeat the same mistake. Thank you very much

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
appeal denied
ya alts are not allowed. the /help command will say scamming is allowed but no where does it say alts are.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You were not informed through /help by anyone, an admin checked all the /help tickets you made and there was no such question asked. If you did do /help and someone said that please send the log of it here. Also in /rules 2 it clearly states no alts are allowed, as Ace already said Appeal Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online