xlded

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: 7days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) ign

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? {X-ray} Even thought I wasn't using X-ray

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Because I wasn't using X-ray. {A false ban}

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? {I never used X-ray} so I don't know how to use this box

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I don't have any X-ray packs on my pc i don't think i ever did?

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? <Please don't false ban me again I was having fun> {Just saying not trying to be mean but that guy that bans me has around 310 bans of just X-ray}

Last edited:

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I found you having dug a tunnel straight down into a base with no entities or visible playernames, in addition to a clip of you hitting another player through walls. Appeal Denied.

xlded

I would like video evidence of this happing because this never happened.
I found you having dug a tunnel straight down into a base with no entities or visible playernames, in addition to a clip of you hitting another player through walls. Appeal Denied.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I am not in the habit of abusing my power. I did see and do have the clip, as well as block logs of you digging straight down into a base. Like I said, appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online