Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - XpGODSLAYApX

Status
Not open for further replies.

XpGODSLAYApX

Member Name XpGODSLAYApX

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: XpGODSLAYApX

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Banned on rush for supposivly "Client"

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : Asked noodle and he said make an appeal

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Logs of having a client but I don't have a client. on normal 1.11.2

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The ban reason says for xray/client and I have neither which is why I'm confused

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Only reason I can think of why the server logs would be weird is I'm on Linux. this isn't the only game to give me troubles being on Linux which is what Ik the reason has to be somewhere in system files.

Why should we unban you? Cuz I don't have a client or xray

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Try to find the system error in my bin/data files

How can we trust you again? Ive been playing on Mcdrugs for 10 months now never having a problem or ever being banned for "Client/Xray"

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to see the logs

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You banned for xray for mining directly down to an unclaimed base on Rush. Logs showed your name was the one that dug down... Does not matter if you are on Linux etc... Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.