Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - YellowXrex

YellowXrex

Username:

In-Game Name: YellowXrex

Reason for ban "Xraying logged proof (use of VPN)

Length of ban: permanetly

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i was in a faction with a member who was hacking

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i had no idea a person was using hacks and gained nothing from the person i think the ban is not right.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not get into a shady group of people

How can you ensure we can trust you again? if you were to give me this opportunity to continue to be a part of this server i then can prove to you that i can be trusted. By selecting/choosing teammates/faction members more responsibly and as i will be more aware of my surroundings

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i apologize for being irresponsible and this was a lesson learned i really enjoy this server as i play with my little brother a lot.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Can you explain why you were the one that dug the holes into the bases? Can you provide proof of them giving you the information? Why are you useing a VPN?

YellowXrex

im not using a vpn im on vacation in a hotel on my mac and the internet gives off a weird ip and i dig beside the bases because they are claimed

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
ill check if the base in question was claimed but can u explain the spawners you dug into?

YellowXrex

i was trying to take a shortcut to get further ahead to get some money sorry for that but raiding bases i take very serious if you can accept this apologie and promise i will never use shortcuts again and ill never use or sell a spawner ever again lesson learned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.