Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Yoshi booty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi booty

Member Name Yoshi booty

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 6HotsSenpaiGirl9

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Blacklisted Player

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : jrd3044

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : It does not say.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe I was banned due to being blacklisted before but I appealed and was unbanned due to the length of time. I am not sure why I am currently blacklisted since I have not played in a long time.

What is your explanation of this reason? I do not currently know why I am banned.

Why should we unban you? I like playing on the server with my mates and I'm active and talk in chat to people often.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try not to get blacklisted.

How can we trust you again? I will play frequently and will be with others in a faction.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Cheers for taking your time to read this I appreciate it.

Yoshi booty

not a clue but your on the black list for a reason
I'm pretty sure I'm blacklisted for what I did a couple of years ago because I was playing with my mates last year and when i tried to join this year it said i was blacklisted again because I have been unblacklisted before,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.