Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Zachisbad52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachisbad52

Member Name Zachisbad52

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Monaiz1

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine craft perm ban

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : i forgot

Staff who have warned you previously : i forgot

Reason for ban on record : No intent

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for trolling and chat and the admins probably thought i was annoying

What is your explanation of this reason? I was bored and i found your server and just started trolling in chat

Why should we unban you? Because i want to play your server and trolling just inst me anymore

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ill just keep my mouth shut when i play

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because i don't like to troll anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry for trolling and most likely annoying you.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I will unban you but if your actions do not reflect a model citizen of mcdrugs you will be banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online