Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Zattack920

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zattack920

Member Name Zattack920

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: zattack920

Length of Ban: 3 days?

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : PizzaSluuut

Staff who dealt with you : PizzaSluuut

Staff who have warned you previously : None...

Reason for ban on record : Spring crouch, or crouch sprint hacks?????

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I wasn't even hacking, I wasn't even sprinting at the time, I was crouching behind someone...

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Well, first of all I don't even think that's a hack... And I'm kinda mad the Mod / Admin i dont even know rank, didn't look into it...

Why should we unban you? Because it's a false ban?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I guess I wont crouch again..

How can we trust you again? I will stop Crouching? I mean I shouldn't not have trust for this.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to say that staff need to look into cases more, I need evidence, I wish staff took more time, then assuming I'm hacking? Why would I even crouch Sprint hack, whats the point?

Sataaaaaan

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
Zattack920,

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say that we need to look into cases more especially when you did this right in front of me.

At first, you were just crouching. Then, I decided to joke around and push you to the edge of spawn right before the redstone line, and you proceeded to look up and then crouch sprint to the middle of the spawn floor. I've tried it, others were trying it, and there's no way it was a glitch or an accident.

If that's just crouching, then I guess I must be entirely blind. I've seen this hack before with other players, I've seen them banned for it, and I truly don't think I made a mistake.

When you do come back, I encourage you to follow the rules and refrain from using clients/mods that are not permitted.

Thank you.

Zattack920

You also cannot sprint and crouch at the same time.

(Edit to reduce spam) I reread it, and I was crouching then got up sprinted, to mock how you did almost the same to bring me to the red line, all I wanna do is go work on my base

Last edited:

Sataaaaaan

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
I was in F5 mode and watched the entire thing. I began to get pretty suspicious when you were "afk" and began twitching in and out of crouch position very quickly. So, I pushed you a little further, then your player began to try and strike me, I pushed you a little further.

You never got up from the crouching position. You claim you crouched behind me as a return of the joke, but I was actually just standing there as I watched you, in F5, crouch sprint to the middle of spawn.

Your story isn't even close to matching up to what I saw. I'm not banning you just because I thought it would be fun. I'm just enforcing the server rules.

Sataaaaaan

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
You don't need evidence. This ban appeal isn't up to you. I've got no reason to lie. Please come back in three days with your clients disabled. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online