Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Craanky ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smrekii

Was banned recently by your Admin/TrialAdmin Craanky for an x-ray while I wasn't x-raying. He first sent me a message "Who am I banning first for x-raying" to which I was confused because I WAS NOT x-raying. Base which my friend and I have found had way straight down dug up and it had no water on the end of it so we had to dig near it not going through it. I understand that it might seem that I was x-raying and I can see where it came to confusion but there have to be more reasons for banning a person for such a big reason as an x-raying is. I want my ban and the ban of my friend removed because we enjoyed playing on your server and we don't want our whole progress to be gone. When this ban of 6-7 days ends we probably won't even play the server again so your player base will prob be smaller and you all won't make any money. PLEASE UNban. Thank you <3. Merry Christmas.

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
If you want my response per this "Ban Appeal" then my answer will be denied, I already told you how to make a proper Ban appeal as per the guide which is quite simple to follow.

Once again, Please use this form to make a proper Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.