Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules):

Yustus

In-game Name: Yustusus

Drug Rank: Assisstant

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 16 hrs (started this week but played on og MCDrugs)

Previous Factions: Cani (personal)

Reasons you left: I found out you cant use water to break crops, wasted all my time and made my manual farms useless, seemed pointless/inefficient to continue the way I was

Why we should accept you over others: I'm not annoying and just want to do things efficiently. I want to continue on the server but going solo just doesnt seem to work (the time it takes to farm manually just does not equal the income it's producing epessially now that I figured out my water farms are illigal)

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): I can do anything if I get a little time to figure it out but building farms and selling Im pretty good at I believe.

PatrioticCross

In-game Name: Yustusus

Drug Rank: Assisstant

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 16 hrs (started this week but played on og MCDrugs)

Previous Factions: Cani (personal)

Reasons you left: I found out you cant use water to break crops, wasted all my time and made my manual farms useless, seemed pointless/inefficient to continue the way I was

Why we should accept you over others: I'm not annoying and just want to do things efficiently. I want to continue on the server but going solo just doesnt seem to work (the time it takes to farm manually just does not equal the income it's producing epessially now that I figured out my water farms are illigal)

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): I can do anything if I get a little time to figure it out but building farms and selling Im pretty good at I believe.
Approved, Contact me in game /msg PatrioticCross

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.