Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Custom Signatures

Ellis

MVP
I enjoy making graphics and banners for various different things and thought I may as well ask the community if they would like some custom banners to make forum posts more aesthetically pleasing for everyone.

I will attach an example of what a signature would look like, I would obviously chop and change the colours, pictures and background for each individual signature and users could also give me information on what they want theirs to look like.

Bare in mind i'm only a novice so don't be asking for completely ridiculous things!

Note : I can also add your skin into the background so leave your IGN below!

Note : It would also help if you could head over to http://www.dafont.com/ and pick a font you like!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Jack

MVP+
Can I possibly have a signature saying JackDaFarmer in light blue with MVP+ in the Red/Yellow/Green Format Below it?

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Can i get a signature that says I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda?

If possible Thanks!

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Can i get a signature that says I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda?

If possible Thanks!
You think you're funny?

Ellis

MVP

If possible Thanks!

Something is telling me you came to the wrong place :p

chinkson

VIP+
Could I possibly get one that says "Chinkson for Helper!"? In-game, do /list, I want the color that helper is. It seems like a medium blue...

also, in small font size in like the bottom right corner, can I get "OhChit tAkEOvEr", red for OhChit, alternating purple and black for tAkEOvEr, on two separate lines?

If this is confusing, /msg me and maybe I can explain to you better.

Last edited:

Ellis

MVP
Could I possibly get one that says "Chinkson for Helper!"? In-game, do /list, I want the color that helper is. It seems like a medium blue...

also, in small font size in like the bottom right corner, can I get "OhChit tAkEOvEr", red for OhChit, alternating purple and black for tAkEOvEr, on two separate lines?

If this is confusing, /msg me and maybe I can explain to you better.

This is what you asked for so here you go ;)

Attachments

• chinksonjpeg.jpg
    chinksonjpeg.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 5,899

MTN_CLAN

I enjoy making graphics and banners for various different things and thought I may as well ask the community if they would like some custom banners to make forum posts more aesthetically pleasing for everyone.

I will attach an example of what a signature would look like, I would obviously chop and change the colours, pictures and background for each individual signature and users could also give me information on what they want theirs to look like.

Bare in mind i'm only a novice so don't be asking for completely ridiculous things!

Note : I can also add your skin into the background so leave your IGN below!

Note : It would also help if you could head over to http://www.dafont.com/ and pick a font you like!
Can I get one that says OGDaddy is love OGDaddy is life in. I would like that in all blue

Latest posts

Members online