• Cocoa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Potato

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makem

Made a chart trying to figure out what is the best crop(s) to grow in order to make a decent living. I noticed that my chart has some obvious flaws and so I'm wondering what the more experienced community suggests.

Attachments

• Data.pdf
    215.8 KB · Views: 108

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
It really depends on what you're good at and what you have the time for. The more expensive drugs are going to make you more money if you have the time and supplies to farm them efficiently. If you cannot farm something efficiently, it does not matter how much it makes, you won't get rich from it. It is better to farm something easier like carrots or netherwart because you can do it very efficiently for not much of a start up cost, even though they do not sell for the most money.

For example, to make money off of mushrooms efficiently, you're going to need an auto farm in farm world that is going to cost you a lot of money in mycelium, pistons, and hoppers. So for someone who is new or doesn't have much money/supplies to begin with, mushrooms are not a good idea.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I would base it off of how you plan to sell. This map, I've looked at it in 3 categories...
Off-Booster: Any fast to farm in large amount drugs, I will never sell my expensive drugs off booster.
On a 2x or higher booster: If you're planning on waiting for a 2x, it's worth farming some of the bigger drugs (netherwart blocks, mushrooms - auto?, shatter wax, etc.).
On a booster with mules: These for me are some of the simpler formulas. For this, I would farm drugs like speedballs, weak/premium joints, and the simpler 2-3--drug formulas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online